Successful businesses spend a tremendous amount of money creating a high value image for their products or services. The most successful and respected companies in the world take it one step further. They invest in the image of their most important asset, their employees. Personal Images offers a variety of exceptional services for organizations that decide to make this investment.
We can help you:
- Educate and motivate your employees to project a consistent professional presence aligning with your company’s objectives and promotional strategies.
- Establish a presence which instantly conveys competence and credibility.
- Attract new clients and retain present ones by positively shaping people’s perceptions of your company.
- Create greater employee self-confidence, teamwork and productivity.
Personal Images, Inc. Services
- Design, implementation and management of a total image package for companies and their employees (This includes developing apparel programs to ensure consistent usage of a company logo and colors on employee uniforms and promotional clothing.)
- Professional and personal image appearance and business etiquette coaching and training
- Corporate branding strategy
- Senior staff and employee presence training
- Individual image coaching and non-verbal/verbal communications and interpersonal skills for key managers and executives
- Personal Brand building for key staff
- Communicate with Impact© (Presentation Skills)
- Business social, entertaining and dining etiquette guidelines
Personal Images Programs
The services above are provided separately or within a variety of programs. Customized to the needs of your firm, these programs are delivered by a professional image consultant.
Executive Presence and Personal Enhancement Program
This is a customized one-on-one coaching for one or two full days. We will help your key executives create a positive and lasting first impression by capitalizing on their existing strengths and bringing out their best features and qualities. This includes a professional image analysis, instruction in non-verbal/verbal communication skills and image enhancement. They will also master the essentials of business etiquette.
Video and audio taping is used for feedback and evaluation.
Customized Educational and Motivational Seminars and Workshops
These are created to address your company’s unique needs and focus on image management. Our highly interactive format emphasizes content based on research and proven techniques.
Make Your First Impression Your Best Impression© (Your Professional Image): Achieving professional presence, sending the right message, visual/verbal impact and looking good on a budget.
Master Your Personal Brand©: Learn the key elements for a successful and impactful personal brand. Be the person senior management thinks of for a promotion.
The Art of Business and Social Interaction® (Essentials of Successful Business Etiquette): This workshop helps your employees revisit their knowledge of business etiquette. They will learn how to send the right verbal and non-verbal message to confirm their professional presence and promote their company. The workshop emphasizes guidelines for ensuring comfortable and smooth interactions with clients and peers. (Includes: Breaking Bread and Developing Relationships)
The Executive Advantage in Successful Business Etiquette©: This assists senior level employees with business etiquette knowledge. They will learn how to send the right verbal and non-verbal messages to confirm their executive professional presence. The workshop emphasizes guidelines for interacting with clients and peers with class, style, and confidence. Participants will learn the nuances of business etiquette to validate their senior-level presence. (Includes: The Art of Business Social Entertaining©.)
Business As Usual On Casual Days©: This covers making appropriate business casual dress choices, maintaining a professional image on casual days and making wise casual wardrobe selections.
Fore Women Only©: How can golf work for you in the workplace? Learn the nuances of entertaining on the golf course, how to prepare for a corporate outing, what to wear, etiquette and what equipment to use.
The Platinum Rule©: We will teach you and your team how to quickly and accurately identify the behavioral mode another person is operating in as well as how to make small adaptations in your communications that immediately put the other person at ease. When interpersonal tension disappears, trust rises and ideas flow freely.
Present Yourself with Confidence© Essentials of Successful Interviewing Skills:This coaching program helps high potentials strengthen their communication and interviewing skills to help present their best self as a leader in their field. This program emphasizes professional presence, first impressions, and effective communication skills and why they are the right person for the next leadership role in their organization.
We begin by discussing your goals and the image you want to project to others.
- We review your marketing materials and practices.
- We establish objectives to help you maximize the benefits of your corporate image.
- We help optimize your assets (website, business cards, logos, etc.).
- We help you develop a 60-second introduction for your company and tagline.
- We provide you with the tools and training you need to develop an effective corporate image.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Connie DuBois, Director of Communications
Anna has changed my life and the lives of many of my colleagues. She helped refine my image, from the right hair and shoes to properly tailored clothes. Management took notice, and it helped me land key promotions. Take her advice and you are sure to see positive changes in your life.
Jean Ragalie, President
Tommie Gibson, General Manager
Anna's presentation on "Professional Image" was very well received by both business professionals and small business owners in our workshop. In the last five years I have been affiliating this type of workshop, her 4.84 out of 5 feedback is the highest. In fact, we also hit the records for all aspects of the workshops.
George Chunkau Mui, Director
Wildermuth is a professional who achieves dramatic professional results almost immediately. Through her seminars, our employees have gained a greater sense of self-esteem and confidence and our company has benefited through improved productivity and morale.
Ed Marinelli, President
Anna was instrumental in developing a comprehensive dress code policy for our workplace. She formulated a graphic presentation which helped our employees identify appropriate business and casual day attire.
Ronald Jedlinski, President and CEO