Keeping your image fresh in this global economy is not only essential for your business, but for your self too – both body and spirit.
Change One Thing is a superb book that gives excellent advice to help jumpstart your engine.
Stephen R. Covey, author, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Afraid of being demoted or laid off due to cutbacks?
- Stuck in a dead-end job?
- Not getting the kind of recognition you deserve at work or in your personal life?
In my 20-plus years as an executive image consultant working with hundreds of men and women including celebrities, politicians and CEOs, I have met too many people who are afraid to make a change.
This book is for anyone who wants to make a change, but doesn’t know where to begin. Change One Thing is the first step to finding out what’s keeping you from the job, relationship or life you want. Join Anna on a journey to see how different your life could be.
Whether it is your hair, wardrobe or the way you talk, Change One Thing will help you take that first step toward turning your career or life around – one step at a time.
Change One Thing:
- Lists the 10 most common self-sabotaging excuses and
explains how to overcome them
- Features Anna’s Image Makeover Tips and Image Action Steps
- Includes examples of real people whose lives have been transformed by following Anna’s suggestions!
Anna Soo Wildermuth of the Chicago-based Personal Images, Inc., has been a professional image and communication consultant, trainer, and coach for more than 20 plus years. Anna is a Certified Image Master (CIM).